Sunday 16 June 2013

bugzilla error Template->process() failed twice "solved"

I installed Bugzilla on linux server, which is hosted on Esxi server.it was working fine.During server downtime I paused Bugzilla Guest OS on my Esxi server and shutdown my Esxi server for 6 hours. At the end of downtime Esxi server strated and resumed bugzilla host. But after a while when I tried to login my bugzilla account I got error message for bugzilla access which is displayed below. I am so scared and unable to understand what will be the problem after resuming bugzilla server. I have not shutdown or restarted bugzilla server, and server suffered an internal error.



"Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send it to with details of what you were doing at the time this message appeared.

URL: http://localhost/bugzilla/

Template->process() failed twice. "




Resolution:


After looking at this error I thought may be mysql, apache server will be crashed or some major problem occurred to bugzilla server. I search on google for this error and found so many solutions. But After checking error log I found disk space related issue, due to this mysql service was not running.

I make some disk space available on server, then started mysql service.


After performing this task I checked my bugzilla, it worked very well and my problem was solved. I got resolved bugzilla server error by doing this, hopefully your buzilla server error will get resolved after performing this.



No comments:

Post a Comment